Saturday, September 22, 2007

Cough, Hack, BLEH!

Was that a hairball that just came up? Is phlegm supposed to be that color?! Ewww, gross!!!!! Yeah, I am sick, lucky me. It started Sunday night with a 100 degree fever so no work monday for me. Went to work Tuesday but left early after deciding it best not to spread the germies. Can you believe I made it the whole day Weds, however went to the Dr. Thursday and he scolded me for having gone to work at all and he sent me home for the remainder of the week. I think I forgot to mention that I woke up Thursday with no voice, and as today is Saturday I still am unable to speak. ARG! This sucks. I feel like something has crawled into my throat and set up camp. I really hate colds, they are just so annoying and draining.

Since I have been home for several days I have gotten to watch way too much tv, gotten caught up on America's Next Top Model and L.A. Ink. Sooo much fun! That pretty much wraps up my festive week, catch ya'll later!


No comments: