Saturday, July 12, 2008

Where do I go from here?

Apparently my previous post was quite the talk about town. No really, it was. Or at least that is what I am told. I was able to provide my friends and people I don't really even know with some entertainment. Happy to be of service to you all. :)

The only problem that I face now is how to keep you all reading! My life really isn't THAT exciting, or maybe it is and I just haven't been blogging about the right stuff! Like the time I went to the strip bar and the really hot chick with the dragon tattoo that ran the entire length of her body... wait no, I can't tell that story. Ok, I guess I will have to settle back into my not so cool life and blog about the really mundane issues that arise in my day to day life. That's ok, I don't mind mundane as long as it isn't asking me to be a third to it's open relationship I am cool with just about anything.

Not much has really happened since my last post and I fear that nothing that exciting will happen for a while. You never know though, I am moving to Portland next week. I will keep ya'll posted though. In the mean time, if ya happen to be in Seattle I know of a place you should check out. :)

-Cheers!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I'm 100% okay with getting "boring" blog posts from you if it means you're living a happy normal life and not having crappy/negative experiences. :)

Anonymous said...

that girl is HOT but she kind of scares me! I have seen her though!!