Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Silver lining...

Someone somewhere once said "There's a silver lining to every cloud". I sure wish that my cloud would just go away.... Having said that I am honestly not trying to feel too sorry for myself. Just a wee bit though. I just found out today that the job I had been an applicant for, just hired another candidate. Gee there's a shock. The thing that sucks about this is that I actually REALLY wanted that job. It was full filling all of the aspects in a career that I wanted. It allowed me to use my degree in video production. It was close to where I live. There was room for advancement. Just so happens that it wasn't in the cards for me today.

Moving on, I shall keep at it. Cruising CL and the help wanted, going to temp agencies, bugging my friends and former colleagues, in general searching for the elusive job that will turn into the career that I have been so desperately seeking.

In other news, it's raining today, it was raining yesterday too. The cooler weather makes me happy even if all else is going to shiznit around me.

-Peace

No comments: