Sunday, March 9, 2008

A bit of this and that

I can't believe it has been over a week since I last blogged. Let's see... what has happened??

Gosh, not really much happened with the exception of my getting a new lens for my camera. It is sooo purty. The only major thing last week that happened was the opening/ reception of the art show in The Dalles that has some of my photographs in it.
link for the show:
http://picasaweb.google.com/crystalhuff/March32008TechnoArtShow?authkey=wilvk5MZB8c

the reception:http://picasaweb.google.com/crystalhuff/TechnoArtShowReception?authkey=LjmC1WquUww

and finally my work that is in the show, and for sale:

Art Show


Had a lovely relaxing weekend. We lit up the bbq for the first time this year and had some friends over for dinner, after that went out to a movie with the girls.. and one boy (won't name any names, Blair you know who you are) hehe :)
Then after we went to Denny's for a bit of chit chat and totally fattening desert. Good times! Sunday was spent eating at the pancake house (i loves it!) then renting a few movies and napping on the couch. Totally lazy but much needed. We watched "Into the Wilderness", based on a true story. If you haven't seen it.. do. It was actually directed by Sean Penn, it is thought provoking, heartfelt story of a young man who sets our to find himself. What are you waiting for.. rent it.. GO NOW! :)

Have a wonderful week adjusting to daylight savings time.. gah! I hate it! It is far too early for me to go to bed even, but I must.

Nighty night!

No comments: