Friday, March 28, 2008

Quick update

I just realized that I haven't blogged for a while so here is a real short update:

1) Got sick with a *cold a week ago
2) went home for the weekend where said cold turned out to be the real flu
3) slept, slept, slept, ate, slept, pet the dog, slept.. you get the picture
4) came back to Hillsborito
5) work, still sick, dr
6) Bronchitis and ear infection, sweet
7) drugs, sleep, work, rinse & repeat
8) it's Friday.. YAY!
9) leaving for M's sisters wedding in Boise, ID. It is tomorrow and I am going to be the photog. Should be exciting. I am quite nervous!
10) Oh yeah, it is snowing and like the last week of March... We have SNOW... March, SNOW!!! Bleh!

So, there is the past nearly 2 weeks. Jealous, I know. Get over it! hehe :P
I fly out this afternoon for Boise, I just hope my ears can handle it, as it s they are still feeling plugged. I just hope that by the time I get back the weather has decided to get back to "normal", ie: not SNOW!

Ciao!

Hope ya'll have a good weekend. :)

No comments: