Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Broken record




I knew that going back to school was going to be a lot of hard work especially given that my first term back I am also working full time. Talk about sounding like a broken record... wake up, go to work, go home for a snack, go to school, home for dinner, bed. Rinse repeat. Sometimes I am lucky enough to talk with friends on the phone as opposed to only via chat and yet sometimes, VERY rarely I get to SEE them in person! To all of you who have been checking on me. I have had to enlist those of you who are on my chat list for help is making sure I am not online after 10 pm. It is so easy for me to want to stay up late but boy 6:30 am comes far too early!

Math has been successful so far. We just had a big test and I didn't study (bad me!) but still got an 86/100. I am pretty pleased with that. This past weekend I was holed up reading a book called "Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl". For anyone interested in wanting to know more about slavery and what a person would go through to become free, READ THIS BOOK! I am really loving history. I have always liked my history classes and learning about history but I have also realized just how much grade school & high school history has been sugar coated. Sad really.

I can't believe that midterms are next well already. Yikes! Where did the time go???

In other news... oh wait, there really isn't anything else going on in my life. HAHAHA :P Magster is learning to deal with me being away from the house so much. I try to spend any spare time I have doing stuff with her. Heh, I am making it sound like she is a human or something. Oh, I do get to go to the coast this weekend. Although I am tempted to say I can't go because my History midterm is Tuesday and since I don't have any free time other than weekends to prepare for it, I am not sure I would have enough. Guess I will have to see what happens.

Good luck out there in blogger land.

Cheers! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hi! DOIN!? Why do friday afternoons go so slow? oh that is right because I should be doing something but I don't want to! Bad K! Bad! Just saying hello!

kisses*dahling!