Friday, December 28, 2007

Bleh...

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up for me right now. I have a raging headache. Am waiting for M and D to finish their gaming session so I can go home. I have like the worst headache, stupid migraines.

Christmas came and went. I hope ya'll had a super holiday. Mine was pretty nice and relaxed. Chilled with childless friends on Christmas eve and played Apples to Apples (one of my presents)... what a fun game that is! Slept in on the big day until noon!!! Isn't that sad?! Then went to some other friend's who were making their traditional Christmas day taco dinner. It was fun. I am just worn out.

On another note I will be starting work in 1 week. Yay for work! I am sure I will be back to blogging nearly everyday since I will have plenty of face time at a computer with not a ton to do and no WoW to play. Yes I am that bad. hehe

Hope everyone is ready to bring in the New Year of 2008. Make it safe, make it legal, but make it FUN!!!

-A

No comments: