Monday, January 7, 2008

1 day down....

Ahhh, the working life. I have completed my first day back at work after my short term "early retirement plan" and it was so nice getting back out there. I can't say enough how nice it is to work somewhere that you are truly wanted, where you walk in and everyone is happy to see you and relieved to have you around. It makes life so much nicer having an employer, friends, loved ones in your life who appreciate you. It took all day, but I finally got back into the swing of things. This is my 3rd season working for the CPA. I have really come to not hate tax season, it gives me a job! Yay!

I have to say though that my day started out pretty rough. I got settled into my new diggs Sunday evening. Felt I was coming down with a cold, oh joy. Tried to go to bed around 9 since I was feeling so icky. Well the air mattress, or the airless mattress as I call it, did not provide for a super nights rest. Aside from all of the different noises, not having any legal drugs to enhance my drowsiness, my mind was completely restless and I had like 3 hours sleep max. Right now I am not really sure what is keeping me awake other than the episode of LA Ink that I am watching.

Here I am with 1 day down and many more to come. Here is my little reminder to those who read my blog... GET YOUR TAX INFO READY!

-Peace all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.