Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nothing much really

*Yawn*

I was told yesterday by a friend that I need to update my blog. This is someone who I didn't even think read it! So, I guess I should do a quick update, even though not much is going on.

I am in my 3rd week in P-town and having a great time. Last week I was quite busy visiting friends, going out to dinner, going to the eye dr., and of course working. The work is mindless admin work, nothing too exciting. The people I work for though are exceptional and I love em... sooo much different than my previous employer.

After driving back to P-town from a not so bad weekend, I met up with K and we finally got my new bed. Yippeee! Ok, so it is a twin, but it is quite comfy. It took some getting used to, as in not falling out, for a couple of nights but I am getting used to it.

On a sad note, Heath Ledger was found dead yesterday in his NYC apartment. At this point all signs point to suicide/drug od. Such a sad day. He really was a growing actor and not just a "movie star". I loved him in A Knight's Tale and Brokeback. RIP Heath....

No comments: