Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Busy, busy...

Holy moly cow! It is hard to imagine that I have been even busier since having lost my job last week than when I was working, but it is possible! I was just told by Amy (one of many that I know) that I have been a crappy blogger lately. It is true, I have been. I know I made promises of blogging of my adventures in Ireland, and perhaps one of these days I will be able to decipher my horrid handwriting and do that. For now you will have to suffer with my mindless ramblings of what is happing in the immediate past.

Today was my first trip to the gym to work out with the personal trainer.. dear god she kicked my ass. However I think she kicked Denise's ass a bit more than mine as she was still feeling the pain today during her cardio workout. It was a good intense hour of strength training, I would love to have every session be with her but I just can't swing that kinda cash. Perhaps if some of my photos start selling or people want me to photograph them or their events and I make some extra cash I might be able to swing it.

Speaking of photos, I have started building my website. It is just a simple one for now as I learn about web building etc, but I am rather enjoying it. I have also began to enter some of my photos into contests, so cross your fingers!

In review of the last few days, it was an absolutely beautiful autumn weekend. Saturday the A's and the girls went out to a local farm where they were having an Autumn festival. It was loads of fun. I had a blast taking pics of the girls as usual. Have I mentioned how much that I love fall?! It is so beautiful here in the Gorge too. I need to get out there this week now that the rains have stopped and take some pics. Anyway, made it to the pumpkin farm to get our orange balls to carve for the festive holiday next week. I also love Halloween, it is my fave holiday.

I leave you with a link to the Autumn fest pics.. enjoy!

Fall 2007

No comments: