Friday, October 5, 2007

Leavin' on a jet plan...

But I will be coming back in 8 days... boo! I want to be gone much longer than that. How bad is it when my vacation hasn't even started and I am already dreading coming back to work. Gah! Sometimes I hate my life and the decisions that I have made. Then I have to sit back and think, if I hadn't done things the way I did, I wouldn't be going to Ireland (leaving tomorrow), have met some of the greatest friends (in Teh Dalles of all places!), have gotten my Magster, or made so many friends in far away places.

Sleep is not something that is on my side right now as I have been awake since 3 am, muddling my way through the early morning hours here at work. I am hoping to be awake enough to drive the 1 1/2 hours to Portland tonight without incident. I am lucky enough to have family in P-town that is driving my butt to the airport so I don't have to pay those ungodly parking fees. I am flying all by my lonely to and from Dublin. It shall be interesting. I just hope I don't get stuck sitting next to some huge, hairy, greasy dude who doesn't know how to use deodorant, some whiny snot nosed brat who can't sit still, worse yet one sitting behind me kicking my seat, or some lady who doesn't know how to not bathe herself in old lady perfume. In general I love flying and don't tend to have any major issues. I wonder what movie they will have for us... good thing I have my iPod. WOOT!

I will be on the plan in 26 hours and 30 minutes! YAY!

No comments: