Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Not much to blog about

I think the title is pretty clear...

Lately life around here has been not so exciting. Kinda funny how things go in waves. For months it seemed I was crazy busy, now it is almost the quiet before the storm. I have been really conflicted though lately. I want to go visit my parents however with the god awful price of gas and the fact that my measly UI barely covers my current bills, I don't have spare funds to go visit them. What's a girl to do? I was thinking of setting up shop with my cardboard sign on the corner by the freeway exit, but with too many people in town knowing me I would probably not make much. Then I thought hey, selling off a kidney might work, then again I don't really have any connections in the black market of body part sales. I know! I shall take in the huge amount of pop cans and at a nickel per can I should have enough to get at least 1/2 a tank of gas. Woot!

Ok, maybe those aren't realistic choices, but in times of dire need those are some of the thoughts that cross my mind. I would whore myself out except that, well, I am soo far above that and I would do those things for free anyway. Hmm, on second thought, no I wouldn't. haha

In closing, if anyone has any great quick money making schemes that don't involve selling body parts, testing any drugs, or standing on street corners, then I want to hear about them!

Happy day everyone! Cheers!

No comments: