Friday, November 30, 2007

It's begining to look a lot ....

Yes, like Christmas. Even I have to admit it is time to start putting up those decorative lights, mistletoe, holy, etc, etc. Snow started falling earlier this week. It is just crazy! As I sit posting this, I am freezing my tushi off, is 29 degrees cold enough?! I think so!

Tomorrow brings a fun filled day spent with friends going out for breakfast and then off for the great Christmas tree hunt. Weeeee.... We are going to head into the wilderness, purchase permits, then cut our own trees. This will be exciting and quite an adventure to say the least. I will post an update later this weekend.

Everyone have a super night and bundle up, as it seems winter has made its way right onto our doorsteps.

-Peace

1 comment:

Katie said...

I got my tree all up and decorated...and I found your pressie this weekend!