Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Zzzzzz....


Rubbing my eyes as I force myself to write a much needed blog, yet again I have been told I have been a bad blogger. I guess I would blog more had I actually though people read this garbage called my life. Not that it is actually garbage, or that I think I am uninteresting, but really... Me? I am flattered and thank you to those who do read my mindless ramblings. Now on with the happenings of my life as of late....

Had a pretty uneventful weekend. M was gone for a few days for work, it was nice not having someone around. I know that is bad to say, but I honestly am getting tired of the nit picking. It was only for 1 night too AND I didn't have to wear my earplugs just to get a good night's sleep! My car is still in the shop after breaking down on Halloween, it should be all fixed and ready to go tomorrow. The guy was really cool at the shop, they gave me a loaner car, a big purple Dodge Intrepid, with cassette deck, and a funky odor. I can't complain though, it didn't cost me anything and I had wheels in case I needed to go anywhere.

Saturday night we had birthday dinner with a friend, it wasn't the best food but the conversation was excellent as always! Good friends are hard to beat and I have to admit I have made some excellent friends out here in the boondocks. It will make me sad to leave them when I go to working in Hillsboro for the tax season.

Sunday was more of nothing as M sat and watched tv all day. I got the Magster out for a much deserved walk and she had a bath so she is all clean, soft, and fluffy now. I love that little dog!

Nothing to report for Monday, yes the life of Reilly is what I lead.. NOT! hehe

Today was interesting, hence the needing of "zzzzzz's". I helped Amy out as she is PTA president and they needed someone to look after the youngin's during the PTA meeting. Now an hour doesn't sound like that long of a time, mind you this was roughly 5-8 children that all wanted me to either push them on the swing, watch them slide/jump/hang from something, play tether ball (god I haven't done that in YEARS!), or climb with them somewhere. Ahhh, school playgrounds, that brought back so many childhood memories. At my elementary school we had these huge tires to crawl in, I remember the first "couple" in the fifth grade who went to have their first kiss in the "big" tire. Kinda funny how years later he ends up being gay and, you guessed it... her too!

Not that anything like that was on my mind, just happened to think about it while I was typing this. Weird how the mind works. Anyway, hope whoever is out there has a super duper week!

-Ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

me! i'm here! glad you had such a fun time on saturday night -- we're so pleased you came. yeah on the food, though i must admit my salad improved vastly after a night in the fridge. we shoulda just gone to denny's where at least the bad food is cheap! xx

Freckledmama said...

Awesome shot of the swings - thank you as always for your help - we don't know what we would do without you!