Monday, February 25, 2008

Dodgeball, food, and friends

Where to begin....

I arrived home in TD friday night after finally making it through Ptown rush hour traffic in a record 2 1/2 hour time. Arg! Ok so that is one of the very nice things about living in such a small town, anytime I want to go anywhere it takes all of 7 minutes max.



Anyway.... We got to bed early (as opposed to the normal friday 3 am bedtime), so that we could get up early for dodgeball. What a blast it was. The tournament was put together by the parks & rec, it was double elimination. The Goog had 2 teams representing... unfortunately neither won the whole she-bang! Speaking of she-bang, that was M's teams name. They actually did win one game but lost the following 2, thus eliminating them. It was fun having a whole cheering section for the guys and watching them play their little hearts out. I am hoping that at some point there will be a dodgeball league. Watching the guys play reminded me being in elementary school and playing prison ball.. ahh those were the carefree days.



I spent time saturday and sunday getting my photographs ready for the art show. Sunday turned out to be a disaster as I spent nearly 4 hours and many, many return trips to Fred Meyer because they had no frames to fit my freaking photos. It was soooo aggravating! Finally at the last minute Chuff pulled me out of the bind I was in providing frames for the last of my photos. They look gorgeous! The art show is in The Dalles at The Dalles Art Center beginning March 1-31. This is the first time I have had my works on public display so I am a tad nervous. I hope they go well, not to mention they will also be for sale. Yay!

That's about it for now... Ciao!

Oh, and to enjoy more pics from the dodgeball game go here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/amymoore.74/DodgeBall2008?authkey=NmQMnOxKzrc

No comments: