Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What a weekend!

So the big Hallmark holiday better known as Valentine's Day came and went..... and I barely noticed it being any other day. Why is so much pressure put on this one silly day for people to show their love to others??? Anyway, M and I went to the coast for our annual Seaside holiday.



It was a FANTASTIC weekend. The company was great, the food wonderful, and the weather even better. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend. Maggie and I did plenty of walking on the beach. There were a TON of people. The poor pup was soooo pooped by the end of the weekend she slept the whole way home. We did have a bit of excitement on our way back home. As we traveled through Tillamook and headed up Highway 6 I was watching all of the happy cows crazing in the fields. As we got closer to the last field there were several cars parked alongside the road. I thought they were looking at the cute cows, however as we got closer I looked and saw a huge heard of elk. There were probably 40-5o elk just wandering in the field. It was a pretty darn cool sight to see.



We got home Sunday evening and decided to go see Jumper. It was a pretty fun little flick. A lot less heavy than the previous weeks film of "No Country for Old Men". Fun effects, nice locations, and some skin made for a fun but short movie night. I also picked up my pics that are going to be in the art show at The Dalles Art Center in March. I am way nervous, never had my work on display before. I hope it goes well.

I had a nice suprise monday as M didn't work and did some chores in town, we went to lunch along with some of our HR friends. Funny thing to be having lunch in Ptown with friends from HR. Then at the end of the day someone brought me flowers at work. Now, I am not usually one to say go out and spend money on flowers that are going to die in a few days... HOWEVER... they made my day! I just love gerber daisies and the roses smelled lovely. All in all a super fantastic weekend!

Today... well today I went and got my hair cut and colored. I was thinking that I was just getting high lights, oh no.... it is much cooler than simple high lights. I have (red) more like pink highlights in dark brown hair now. It is so fun! Check it out...


That is all for now, I know I am not too terribly creative, just wanted to get an update out there.

Cheers!

1 comment:

crazy airplane fixit man said...

nice hair , those colors are hot on you doll